Bids and Contracts
Report a Problem
Rates and Fees
Our Mission is to enhance the quality of life for Rogers Water Utilities customers by delivering high-quality water and dependable service that exceed customer expectations; protecting and ensuring a long-term water supply for future generations; and serving as responsible stewards of public health, utility resources, and the environment.
When is my bill due, and how can I pay it?
Choose the best payment method for you
- In the office 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
- Drive-Thru 8:00am – 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
- By mail*:
P.O. Box 338
Rogers, AR 72757
* Make checks payable to Rogers Water Utilities. Please include account number
- Drop box at the Drive-Thru
- Pay by phone – (877) 469-2524
- Online via the Account Management Portal – Including autopay and one-time payment options
Bills are due upon receipt and are considered past due after the due date listed on the bill. A 10% penalty for late payment is assessed after the due date and service is subject to disconnection 30 days after the bills are mailed.
If I have a sewer stoppage what should I do?
Call the sewer department immediately at (479) 621-1142 before you call another service professional. RWU will determine if the cause of the stoppage is on the private system or the sewer main.
What do I do if I have a question regarding my trash bill?
Call Orion Waste Solutions at (479) 878-1384. Their office hours are Tuesday-Saturday 8am – 5pm