Bid Solicitation and Tabulations
Current Solicitations and Bid Tabulations
- 08/24/2020 REQUEST FOR ANNUAL STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
Rogers Water Utilities (RWU) is seeking annual Statements of Qualifications for engineering, land surveying, and architectural professional services for the period of September 1, 2020 – August 31, 2021.
- 07/27/2020 Asphalt Rehabilitation at Rogers Pollution Control Facility
The project consists of crack repair and seal coating approximately 30,000 SY of existing asphalt pavement.
- 07/27/2020 Repaint of Tower Park Elevated Tank
The project consists of abrasive blast cleaning and repainting of the exterior and the wet and dry inside of a 2 MG elevated water storage tank, along with related rehab, repairs and improvements.
- 07/27/2020 9th, 10th, & Persimmon Streets Waterline Replacements
This project consists of the replacement of approximately 5,200 LF of existing waterline and 200 LF of sanitary sewer extension. Project Plan Set
- 05/18/2020 Tower Park Pump Station Improvements
The project consists of the replacement of two water pumps, and including all required relaying of pipe for water mains leading to the new pumps, upgrade and replacement of the electrical panels, and replacement of backup generator.
- 05/18/2020 Blossom Way Sewer Repair Ph1
The project consists of the replacement of approximately 280 LF of 42” diameter downsized to 36” diameter sanitary sewer main, approximately 250 LF of 42” diameter downsized to 30” diameter sanitary sewer main including flowable fill, as well as 6’ diameter manhole construction, and manhole rehabilitation.